POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A quartic alien-skull? : A quartic alien-skull? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  A quartic alien-skull?
From: Carlo C
Date: 25 Sep 2009 11:10:01
Message: <web.4abcdca172cc848ed5cdf02d0@news.povray.org>
My POV_learning_curve is very slow.
Now, is the turn of the quartics.
Something wonderful especially, for someone like me, understands nothing of
mathematics and polynomial shapes...

So, I found myself playing with an pov-source of the extraordinary Tsutomu
Higo.
....Well, I changed the quartic, I added a couple of lights, I rotated ninety
degrees and, in postprocessing, I cut the edges of the image, I changed the
saturation of colors, and a touch of sepia.

Nothing extraordinary, a quartic alien-skull?
:)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'quartic_skull.jpg' (147 KB)